On the instructions of Chesterfield Borough Council
A commercially located 27 hole golf course with floodlit golf range, 6 hole academy course, two storey clubhouse and associated buildings.
- Tapton 18 hole 6,104 yard (par 72) Parkland golf course (1934)
- Dobbin Clough 9 hole 2,613 yard (par 34) golf course (1987)
- 6 hole pitch & putt / footgolf course
- 14 bay floodlit golf driving range
- Practice area / practice facilities
- Murray House 627 sq m (6,749 sq ft) two storey clubhouse
- Greenkeeping complex
- The Lodge (2 bed staff accommodation in need of full refurb)
- Established pay & play business
- Typically 39,000 rounds per annum
- 78 hectares (193 acres)
An agreement for lease and new 25 year FRI lease available. Annual rental offers invited. Longer lease term potentially available – subject to certain conditions.
Offers invited by 12 noon on Thursday 11th January 2024