Hopton Marriott Hillier Ltd for themselves, their joint agency partners where applicable, and for the vendors or lessors of any property/properties for whom they act give notice that:
- Property particulars on this website are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers. They are intended to give a fair and overall description of the property and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract.
- Any information contained herein (whether in text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
- Nothing in the particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings, furniture or equipment are included in the sale, nor that the property remains as displayed in the photographs. No assumption should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed.
- Any areas, measurements or distances referred to herein are approximate only.
- It should not be assumed that any property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and these matters must be verified by an intending purchaser.
- The information, articles and property particulars on this website is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients and neither the agents nor their employees have any authority to make or give any representations or warranties whatever in relation to any property, article or information.
- Hopton Marriott Hillier Ltd will not be liable, in negligence or otherwise for any injury or loss arising from the use of this website or any particulars therein.
- Any property herein is offered either to let or for sale subject to contract and availability.
Website Terms and Privacy
This site is made available for public viewing on the basis that Hopton Marriott Hillier Ltd accepts no liability for loss or damage arising out of use of the site or reliance upon its contents.
The content of this website is protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You are not permitted to use, copy, store, sell or otherwise distribute any work or image on this website without the express permission of the copyright owner.
Hopton Marriott Hillier Ltd is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to www.hmhgolfandleisure.com. Please read the following to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us. Updated 2018 in line with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
By using and/or registering on this site or contacting us by email or through this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
When you register details or create an account on www.hmhgolfandleisure.com you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including: your name, email address, phone number, contact details, requirements and other information which we may request from you on our registration forms. We may also collect information about your usage of our website, as well as information about you from content you post to the website and emails or letters you send to us or information gathered during telephone conversations with you, when you use certain services and/or when you visit our web pages.
Use of your Information
Your information will enable us to customise content you see on our pages, give you access to restricted pages, and to contact you for customer feedback and to answer your enquiries. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
In particular we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to contact you with information which we think may interest you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future please let us know by contacting us at our contact details set out below. If you would like to remove your contact details and personal information from our database please contact us.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our website uses cookie files to identify registered users. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Certain pages on our website are reserved for users who have completed and submitted a registration form. The cookie file does not contain your registration information but is used to verify your username and password when accessing certain pages and information on our website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The information you provide to us will be held on our servers in the UK and may be accessed by or given to our staff and third parties who act for us, for the purposes set out in this policy. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We may further use this information for any purposes set out in this policy, including monitoring management purposes or for other purposes approved by you through your use of the website.
To enable us to monitor and improve our web site, we gather certain aggregated anonymised information about your use of the site, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of our web site you visit. We may aggregate statistics, traffic patterns and related site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any information which could be used to identify you personally.
Finally if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Accessing and Updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us as we are the data controller for this information. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Confidentiality and Security
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to:
Hopton Marriott Hillier Ltd
Registered office: 22 Wycombe End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 1NB
Whatever your requirements please get in touch for expert and confidential advice