THE BELL INN & BRAMSHAW GOLF CLUB, NEW FOREST NATIONAL PARK, HAMPSHIRE, SO43 7HE
36 hole golf club with 28 bed gastro pub situated in the New Forest National Park
FOR SALE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RECENT HISTORY
The Bell Inn
- 28 bedroom, Grade II Listed Gastro Pub
- AA **** rating & 2 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence
- In the same family ownership since 1782
Bramshaw Golf Club
- The Forest Course – Hampshire’s oldest golf course dating to 1865
- The Manor Golf Course – established in 1972
- 585 sq m (6,300 sq ft) clubhouse
- Prestige Golf’s Southern England Club of the Year 2016
- In the same family ownership since 1957
c. 118 hectares (289 acres)
Established family business with scope for commercialisation.
Popular and highly accessible trading location.
The Bell Inn turnover £1,605,000
Bramshaw Golf Club turnover £784,600 (excluding franchised F&B)
OFFERS INVITED in the region of £4.25 million.