STYRRUP HALL GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB, DN11 8NB
A well presented and profitable freehold 18 hole golf and country club, situated on the North Nottinghamshire / South Yorkshire border.
- Mature 18 hole 6,745 yard (par 73) golf course
- 15 bay floodlit golf driving range
- Substantial clubhouse with function suite, offices & apartment
- Freehold 59 hectares (147 acres)
- Rural yet commercial trading location between Doncaster and Worksop, with ease of access to Sheffield, Rotherham and the A1(M)
- 779,547 resident population within 30 minutes’ drive
- Profitable business including office rental income
- Turnover c. £885,000 (y/e 31st March 2017)
- EBITDA c. £113,000 (y/e 31st March 2017)
- Fully fitted and equipped
- In the same family ownership since opening
- Genuine retirement sale
OFFERS INVITED in the region of £1,700,000 for the freehold. Annual rental offers will also be considered.
Golf Club website: www.styrruphall.co.uk