A highly attractive 18 hole golf club set in historic parkland on the edge of the vibrant city of Norwich.
‘A Real Gem in Norfolk’
- 18 hole 6,107 yard (par 71) parkland golf course (1984)
- Practice ground.
- 3 hole practice academy
- Jerninghams clubhouse (5,210 sq ft)
- Separate spike bar clubhouse
- Commercial trading location on the edge of Norwich, close to new residential and commercial development areas
- Established business with scope for growth
- Listed barn and stables with lapsed PP for 7 dwellings
- Dower House (4 let apartments – freehold reversionary interest only)
- Freehold (116 acres)
- Retirement sale following 20 years of ownership
Offers invited in excess of £1.25 million